Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Me Blog. Why?

I never thought I was the blogging type. I'm a fairly private person. Why would I open myself up to the BIG HUGE online world by blogging?

I live in a small town in New Hampshire. It's just right for our family. I would never want to live in a huge city. About 15 years ago, I visited NYC with a friend to run the Legg's mini marathon. Before then NYC was big and scary. What Jane showed me is that the little neighborhoods of NYC were friendly communities with caring neighbors, local restaurants and comfortable routines.

So, I am starting to blog to be part of the knit blog community. I have been reading knitting blogs ever since I started knitting 8 months ago and I was starting to feel like a voyeur. It's time for me to get off the sidelines and get in the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home