Friday, November 18, 2005

Waiting for the cable guy

I started vacation today. First of 10 straight days away from the office. Vacation started off great with a guilt free morning knitting. I was waiting for the cable guy who would arrive between 7-noon...one of those deals. Before I starting knitting I would of said I wasted a whole morning waiting for the cable guy. Instead it was a great morning.

I finished this hat for my 14 year old. He probably will not wear it, but I think he appreciates the effort. It matches his new snowboarding pahka, but not a perfect match because that would not be cool. The hat is made from Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran Tweed color Brindle. I used Alison of the Blue Blog's basic hat pattern, without the rolled brim.
















Next on the needles will be socks for my holiday sock exchange pal. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home