Sunday, November 27, 2005

One Sock Done

I finished the first sock for my secret pal. Yeah, I know. I have green and purple pools of color on the leg. I just love variegated yarn and don't know what to do to prevent the pool effect. Hopefully my pal will not mind. But just look at the finish on the toe. My first successful toe grafting with the kitchener stitch!













Today I took a break from the size 2 needle socks and experimented with the bucket hat from ChicKnits. I'll start the the second sock tomorrow. My son was nice enough to model the bucket hat before felting look. I'll felt it in a hot water wash tonight during Desperate Housewives. There is certainly room for shrinkage!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I made it and felted it Sunday as well. Isn't it great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home