Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June brings Blue Wildflowers

This post is brought to you by the color blue. I've ditched my green burlap sweater for now to work on Moriah's Wildflower Cardigan in Lambs Pride Worsted Blue Magic. The best thing about this colorway is that if I do not finish the sweater in June, it could pass for the color purple (the project spectrum color for July). But I should be able to finish this month. The pattern is a pleasure to knit and with size 10 needles works up very quickly. The back is finished and the left & right front panels started. I'm really digging this green mountain spinnery pattern. I could see myself working through all their sweater patterns.

In other blue news, I am waiting for my blue trekking sock yarn to arrive in the mail so that I can start trekking along with the other sock knitters out in blog land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home