Friday, December 16, 2005

Lucky Me!

Cara and I made our daily trip to the mailbox at noon on Wednesday, and what did I find on top of useless catalogues, junk mail and bills? A package for ME! My sock pal Sarah from Advancing the Plot, knitted a pair of beautiful socks in my fav colors pink, blue and black. They are soft, warm and fit me perfectly. The socks made their debut today with a pair of jeans for casual Friday attire. Thank you so much Sarah. It's so nice to meet you Sarah. Happy Holidays to you!



I am finally getting my socks in the mail today to my secret sock pal in Oklahoma. The socks have been done for over a week but I wanted to give them I wash before I sent them off. After I washed them, they were a bit fuzzier than I'd like them to be so I purchased a de-fuzzer. Wow! This tool is a must have for anyone with OCD tendencies. I'm thinking of buying two more for the car and office so I never have to live with unsightly fuzz again.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Sarah at Advancing the Plot said...

The socks look great! I am so glad they fit. It is kind of funny to see them on another blog. This was really fun, glad I participated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home