Friday, January 20, 2006

Maine

My husband and I love Maine. Unfortunately the past few days I was in Maine without family. Even on a business trip, it is a wonderful state to travel.Things I love about Maine -
Interesting people (pic above of Stephen King's house in Bangor).
Beautiful coast (pic of my son skim boarding last summer). Mountains to climb.
White water rivers to raft.
Winding coastal rivers to kayak.
Moose to marvel at.
Fresh seafood (lobster pic from a feast a co-worker hosted).

Someday I may be a knitter from Maine.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Sarah at Advancing the Plot said...

Lobster!

I love Maine, too, but much more in the summer. My brother lives in Casco and loves it, although around March he and his kids are sick of snow.

Every year my college friends and I gather in York Beach for a weekend together. It is one of the highlights of the year for us all.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Patty said...

That skim board picture will have to be re-created in about 4 weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home