Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dear French Market Bag

Dear French Market Bag,
I am so sorry to have ignored you for so long. Thank goodness for the project spectrum blue month of June that brought me back to finish you. You have felted wonderfully and I so do appreciate your ruggedness and practicality.
I hope that you will feel comfortable with your other blue friends -


The blue wildflower cardigan that is now washed, blocked and ready for finishing.








The Trekking XXL blue socks that are almost ready for a hike.
I promise you my French Market Bag, from this day forth I will always keep you full of yarn and knitterly objects.
Yours Truly,
Deirdre

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Sarah at Advancing the Plot said...

Love the bag! Felting kind of scares me so I haven't tried it yet. I don't have my own washing machine so that mean hand-felting whick scares me even more.

Maybe this fall I will plan a felting day. Nice work.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Deirdre, I get the idea you definitely like blue! Me too - I have more blue in my stash than any other. LOVE the French market bag. Where do I get the pattern? This is probably the final push to get me trying felting.

Oh and if you want any history, guidance or whatever on Aran knitting.... I'm your colleen.
Jo
www.celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home