Sunday, January 29, 2006

Invasion of the Black Lab

Without fail, every time I leave my knitting Cara will hop up on the couch and steal my spot. I'm not sure what this means and I can not afford a pet behaviorist (or do not care enough) to find out. I only know that within seconds she passes out on whatever project I am working on.

Despite these interruptions, I am making progress on the Aran sweater. I have finished the back and am working on the front. I fear I am not far enough along to finish it during the 6 week class, but I'm okay with that. I'll be happy if it is done by St. Patrick's Day. Below is a picture of the back piece.


1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Whit said...

Awwwwwww....

Hey, I'd love it if you'd come join my Olympic Team - Team DPN!!

http://teamdpn.blogspot.com

--Whit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home