Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Look what I got

This is the best. Gotta love it. Not only do I have a practical pair of socks to wear, but a gold medal for knitting them. I have such an adrenalin rush from the knitting olympics that I am entering my olympic socks into a sock competition at my lys. No expectations to win this since there are many more experienced knitters. I just want to join in the fun.

In other knitting news, I have finished the sleeves for my aran sweater and am ready to seam it together. After the 90 hours of knitting this sweater I'm reluctant to try to seam it together without supervision. I'm going to bring the finished parts to the Thursday knitting group to get some assistance.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Congratulations! P.S. Nice pictures! It was a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home